Sunday, January 23, 2005

That Stationwagon lifestyle

So recently I was feeling sorry for myself and mulling over someone's comment about trading in my Fiat Spider lifestyle for a Ford Focus and that was hard to take ouch and then tonight Bridget Jones Diary was on TV and well I'm a sucker so I watched and you know near the end when she runs off to reveal her feelings to Mark Darty you know what she's driving in the snow in England yup it's a Ford Focus not sexy but it gets you there just the same so there.

2 Comments:

At 9:42 AM, Blogger Pica said...

Nice. But I didn't think she was driving in the snow, I thought she was running in her tennies with no socks.

One of the things I never knew about you was that you had a Fiat Spider. Tiens tiens.

 
At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nevermind, you'll get another shot at the Spider lifestyle: your 50+ sister forsook the Focus to get a natty, Jazzy (blue, of course) "midlife crisis" car.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home