Before the precipice
It doesn't look like I'll be going into labor just yet according to my prenatal appt today, so I thought I'd post a few recent snapshots of our current life before the next tectonic shift. Enjoy!

This here is the finished playhouse I wrote about a few months ago, made from a couple of crates found at a loading dock on campus, which were used to ship lab instruments from England.

This big bird we watched on a recent walk through Duke Gardens. It happily caught a half-dozen fish (koi?) while we watched. Not quite like fish in a barrel but close!

Fall colors came--we took a bunch of hikes, and Chloe is little miss collector of pretty leaves and pinecones.

Then there was Halloween, and this little ladybug sort of got the picture. We only rang at the doors of people we knew, and she's never really had candy, so her absolute favorite was the apple she got next door (she is SO her father's daughter), which she ate while hitting the other houses. When I got home, we had run out of candy, so hers went right back out the door :-)

Now for another bundle of joy! Here I am folks, at 38 weeks. I'm running out of room at the inn, someone needs to check out soon...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home