Sunday, November 13, 2005

A week!

A week to go, yikes!
Yup, according to the calendar, baby K is expected at November 20, here we are on the 13th. Of course, being at term means, hey it could be 5 minutes from now. Oddly, several people in the family (in its largest sense) have strong desires as to a birthdate, due to astrological issues or to avoid certain anniversaries. Nothing I can do I suppose, and I'd like to know why people continually tell me to my face that I should avoid having a Scorpio--being one myself.
If all goes well, I have just celebrated my last birthday as a non-mother. That's it, I think I need to really grow up now. I'll try to fit that in between unpacking and organizing a new house. Anyone have a couple diaper pails to spare?

2 Comments:

At 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Diaper pail? Ahhh, nappy bucket! (seau a couches??)... "that which we call a rose by any other name would smell just as sweet"...

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger Pica said...

Well it's a bit after the fact now but congrats sweet Nicole and hope all are doing well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home